Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mommy & Me Day

This week was mid winter recess for the children ( as if they needed more vacation) and on Monday a friend and fellow parent shared a 'mommy & me' day. We took the children for bowling for the first time. It was great until the ball kept getting stuck due to broken bumpers. 


Or the bal just decided to stop mind lane. The kids had fun on the second game they got the assistance of a ball roller so that they could get the ball all the way without harming themselves. Also we changed lanes cause we couldn't take the broken number any longer. 

Afterwards we went to IHOP by rockaway blvd. now let me tell you three hungry kids, two worn moms and one slow waitress don't mix well. We ate then headed home but before that we stop and the kids got ice cream. 

All in all it was a good day. 

My big boy bowling for the first time. 

I love moment like this.

Game one I won, and the kids did very well for first timers and no assistance. 

The second game ( with assistance from the roller ) my son crushed us. Way to go Chris. 





No comments:

Post a Comment