Friday, March 10, 2017

Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs and Cats

ey everyone!

This is my product review for Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs and Cats. 

Let me start by saying that this was ordered on the seventh of March, so three for shipping is not bag at all. The fact that is was free didn't hurt either. It's came in a large padded envelope. What I was surprise was to see that it had one of those lotion type spouts included in addition to another cover with a smaller spout. Since I haven't tried it yet not sure but I would probably use the lotion looking spout. I opened the bottle to see if I could add air back to the bottle since it is cold where I am in New York and the bottle had misshapen. The actual smell of the product is that of cod liver oil  for humans. 


 


That's all for now. I'm going to start my four older dogs on it tomorrow. The serving size according to the bottle is a half teaspoon per 25lbs.  If you know me you know my dogs are medium to tiny.  It's recommend to be given daily to pets food. Now here is the only thing to confuse me. It's says store at room temperature or refrigerate. I'm gonna refrigerate just in case cause why put it on the bottle if you can store at room temperature. Will it go bad if the house is hot? Hmm... 

Check back with me in a few days as I post feedback on my dogs response to it. 

See you soon!
Luv ya buh bye!!!


#terramaxpro

Order your Premium Alaskan All Natural Omega 3 Supplement here!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment