Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Omega-3 Chewable Treats for Dogs & Cats Review

I'm Hi again!!!

Welcome back to a product review!!!
This one is for Omega-3 Chewable Treats for Dogs & Cats By ZewWise Pet Health. 


The packaging is a simple white canister it has the tamper proof on the mouth of the jar for safety. 


I have small dogs so my pups get one treat. Lucky the treat is breakable. I will admit my older female chihuahua didn't want it at first. She took the longest to finally sniff, lick and examine the treat before actually eating it. 







I've come to notice most ZenWise bites have NO CORN, SOY, or WHEAT. According to the label these little treats have rice bran, flaxseed meal, fish and cod liver oil. 

http://zestypaws.com/collections/our-collection/products/omega-bites


No comments:

Post a Comment