Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cake Pops!!!

Hiya!

So... my other mama asked me about wedding cake pops. If I could make them more importantly. I wasn't sure why she asked me then I remembered one...don't I have a certificate in pastry arts, and secondly... oh that right the wedding ( facepalm...LOL).

Anywho... I started looking up various ways of making cake pops, more importantly "Wedding Cake Pops", and boy did I ever get a much needed lesson. See I had tried that pan ( which doesn't work)...

... and of course it didn't work.

I was even going to buy one of those waffle iron type ones that plug in but I choose not to. 

But now with my other mama request I wanted the pops to be special and look, and more importantly taste like any quality bakers out there so I researched and found several sites, and forums. I found a lot of information from the following:





I cant wait to try it...but that will have to wait cause I need some supplies like chocolate wafers, and foam to put the sticks in and better yet ...ummm an oven, seems mine like to "over cook" the bottoms of things :-(

I'll be sure to post once I make them.... TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment